livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cities (Astyk's blog)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cities (Astyk's blog)
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:19:29 -0800 (PST)

I've not been embraced by the people in the area I chose. I understand it can
be like that many places. I doubt I could sell now:).
To me the big factor now versus then for those that like to talk back to the
Great Depression is that firstly, no one knows their neighbors and there is
not a caring system, and the masses are heavily armed. I feel like this was
done on purpose. I mean let in lots of illegals and put fear in the minds of
the many and give them no resistance to acquiring arms and ammo and then it
is a form of culling and they can claim no blame:O
There was a show on cable? that was about some people, misfit types that
moved to the desert, it was pretty interesting, they basically governed
themselves any way they saw fit.