livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Climate change info

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Smittyctz6 <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Climate change info
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:28:12 -0500

hey Paul,
I am an country boy of stump jumping swamp yankee  stock back to about 12 generations here in New England
I'm 56 years old and my 82 year old  Mother who talks with me by phone every day see's things too. together we have almost 100 years of local wisdom. This is not usual..The weather patterns are wacky.. Call it what you may, whether Global warming, climate change, or just plain natural phenomenon. it still is just plain not right and we are in for more as it gets worse. We can pump all the oil and what not as folks want, but we are using it up faster than they can produce it. Fact is the USA is a oil whore.  Also We need to get free from owing every country in the world, and borrowing and borrowing and just fix america.. We pretty much now buy all our food from other nations, except for a few folks like yourself that are trying to feed us. This is Not healthy or very sustainable.