livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Climate change info

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Climate change info
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:58:20 -0700

Don, I've added that map to my permanent links. I see we're still in zone 6
in NM. It'd be nice to have a similar map showing change in annual
precipitation. We know it's been getting more desertified in this area for
decades. Years ago this was an agricultural county, now nothing grown without
irrigation.