livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] keeping it on topic/ was The Climate Science Isn't Settled Confident predictions of catastrophe are unwarranted.

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] keeping it on topic/ was The Climate Science Isn't Settled Confident predictions of catastrophe are unwarranted.
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:27:29 -0700

There are many other reasons to grow sustainably, and we should. Some of us
see urgent fossil fuel/climate reasons to grow sustainably, and that's fine
too. For the purposes of this list, anything that prompts people to grow
sustainably works for me.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

“We need to launch an Organic Green Revolution that fundamentally changes
the way we grow our food to maximize yield while mitigating climate change,
restoring clean water, building soils, and protecting agricultural production
during times of drought.”
~ Tim LaSalle, Rodale Institute CEO
Ripe for Revolution event, New York City