livingontheland - [Livingontheland] keeping it on topic/ was The Climate Science Isn't Settled Confident predictions of catastrophe are unwarranted.

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] keeping it on topic/ was The Climate Science Isn't Settled Confident predictions of catastrophe are unwarranted.
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:08:39 -0700

To me what matters is how agriculture fits into the scheme of things. For
example, the CEO of Rodale Institute stresses the carbon sequestration of
organic farming. Personally I do without the fossil fuel-based fertilizers
and pesticides and don't use a tiller. Otherwise the yea or nay on extinction
level events per se will have to be debated on other lists.