livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Off-Grid Home Stories Wanted

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Off-Grid Home Stories Wanted
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:40:05 -0700

I don't want to get way off topic here, I just don't expect the right kind
of help from government, and wouldn't want to deal with them if they
offered it. Nothing is as it seems.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] in Candide