livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Off-Grid Home Stories Wanted

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: su do <speakingbeareturns@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Off-Grid Home Stories Wanted
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 04:10:56 -0800 (PST)

I agree with the statement: First is to remove existing subsidies for the WRONG/BAD things!
If the "green" initiative will stimulate a new job market, then that would be a good thing. Our taxes are funding the banks. Imagine getting a big tax break to get your house up and running solar and efficient.