livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] A Torrent of Tomatoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] A Torrent of Tomatoes
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:56:55 -0600

Fair question, but we have other things selling besides tomatoes, red onions,
garlic, romano pole beans, Lakota squash, nantes carrots, etc. And like most
markets we're expected to stay till closing time - three hours. And if you
can sell for a dollar more then that raises the gross sales without raising
costs.