livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] A Torrent of Tomatoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <mdnagel@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] A Torrent of Tomatoes
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 04:43:55 -0500 (CDT)

Paul, would it really be worthwhile to sell for more just to hang around
longer? (opportunity costs)

One could say that being able to stay around longer would be good for
marketing, but if you're already selling out then extra marketing might not
be necessary.

There may be socializing value (learning and teaching) in hanging around
longer I suppose :-)

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA

>From: Tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>