livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Reason for high gas prices

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Reason for high gas prices
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:18:57 -0400

At 07:27 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
  For example, at the moment, I'm working to trade my 401k for a more secure irrigation system.

Heheh. Good trade. I have a friend who's an investment broker, and he's constantly after me to put money into this bond or that stock. I told him my money was in the ground. At first, he thought I meant that I had buried it somewhere, and gave me this horrified lecture about how unsafe that was. He still thinks I'm nuts. But I'll have food when he's trying to figure out where his money went.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com