livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Why Bother With Permaculture?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Why Bother With Permaculture?
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:41:53 -0600

I have disagreements about the way permaculture is hyped for high dollar
seminars, tho as a design system it's truly remarkable. What the high dollar
seminars don't teach is how to grow food - the nuts and bolts of feeding your
self and marketing sustainably grown production and doing it profitably. That
is one of the most urgent priorities in today's economy. We touch on aspects
of growing sustainably here but we're all learning. And we don't have $900
seminars that leave you wondering where to begin.