livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Moon and signs and herbal potions <was> A History of Organic Farming--

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "bruce smith" <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Moon and signs and herbal potions <was> A History of Organic Farming--
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:16:57 -0500

Heck Guys I still use herbal potions and moon signs.. Comfrey, nettles, tansy, and quite a few more are proven to benefit the soil and plants.. The moon does have a direct influence on the earth and our bodies.. The signs are just the way to measure when these forces take place..  As when the Moon is waxing and in the sign of Cancer plant above ground seed bearing crops etc..
It makes sense that when there is to be a full moon the tides are higher, people are crazier and pardon me ladies they call a woman's menstrual cycle her moon time for a reason..