livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the ways that best sustain the farmer/ Efficiency

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the ways that best sustain the farmer/ Efficiency
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:36:42 -0700

Ah yes. The history of industrial farming shows you can take 1000 acres,
and minimize human labor and bankrupt yourself at the same time. And
bankrupt your local community in the process. Exactly how millions of
family farmers have been driven into the cesspools of cities - without
"employable skills".