livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Efficiency

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Efficiency
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 16:28:09 -0800 (PST)

We already have the answers to all those questions.  What is not available is "the will to implement them".  In my workshops, the first thing I do is put up a poster 8½ x 14 [48 size fonts] as follows:
DO NOT BUY

ANYTHING

ANYTIME

FROM ANYBODY

FROM ANY WHERE

AT ANY PRICE

IN ANY AMOUNT

FOR ANY REASON

FOR THE GARDEN
 OR FARM!
There are a few exceptions

Some people do not want me around.

¡HAPPY NEW YEAR'S on the farm and/or in the garden!

Ken Hargesheimer