livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] intrest

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] intrest
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:12:50 -0600

You mention Getting the Most from Your Garden from Rodale. I'm actually
growing by that book. It's not only working but working spectacularly.
We're selling about 200 ripe tomatoes a week at two markets. A lady asked
how many acres we have. Well, those tomatoes all come from two 4x12 ft
beds. The 80x100 fenced garden is other veggies. Acres? Ha.