livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] email about organic farming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] email about organic farming
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:36:26 -0700 (PDT)

I received this email.

"Go4Eagle@aol.com"

 Every one of your posts has included 1. how everyone should believe and live and how great your 'world experience' teaching poor people around the world your narrow method of farming...soil soil soil.  Get a much broader open mind.
Rob Goldberg
I forwarded to him the posting from Portugal. He wrote back that I should stop posting on that website.  I wonder if he knows that his food is produced in soil or maybe he only eats food produced hydroponically.

Ken Hargesheimer