livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:40:17 -0600

Unfortunately that "several hundred scientist that disagree with global
warming" includes almost none to argue it isn't happening. The
disagreements are only over the causes and what if anything can be done to
slow it down. I'll throw in a piece now from the Guardian, UK on where the
real censorship is happening. We don't have to agree, but we do have to
think.