livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Yield vs output/ was nutrition

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: activism98201@verizon.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Yield vs output/ was nutrition
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:11:28 -0700

Again, my position is that maximizing output versus input (I mean "money" -
the green stuff left after growing expenses) is better achieved with good
growing and marketing methods, and raising biofuels can't come close even
with massive subsidies. I don't care if the playing field is level or
slanted or upside down. It's being done, not a theory.