livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] DR Woodsplitter

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dawn M. Ripley" <ripley@iglou.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] DR Woodsplitter
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:38:39 -0500

Thanks, Lauren; that was the good word I was hoping to hear.

Would you mind asking him if there have been rounds of any kind that he hasn't been able to split?  Rounds that have been too big?  Or too gnarly?  Or just too hard?

And does that ecofan work as well as it's said to work?

Thanks in advance,

Dawn