livingontheland - [Livingontheland] DR Woodsplitter

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "lauren c." <ltlctl@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] DR Woodsplitter
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:41:02 -0800 (PST)

My husband loves his 5 Ton DR Woodsplitter.  He also bought the table for it.  The box for the table was in bad shape and parts fell out but they replaced them quickly- no questions asked.  He did say he wishes he had bought the 6 Ton Woodsplitter.
I have used it but he really enjoys splitting  wood and so I don't interfere...
He also has bought a  peavy/log stand,  heat powered woodstove fan (Ecofan) and a come-A-Long from them.
No complaints- great quality.
Lauren

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time