livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] composting chickens

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <blademan25@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] composting chickens
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:28:50 -0800 (PST)

I've witnessed chickens killing then eating of mice
and I have witnessed chickens going cannabilistic
also. It is not a pretty site to see.

I would not encourage them to "force them to go into
cannabilism" - It is best to raise them naturally and
with low stress. But the birds will thin the flock
naturally if the opportunity presents itself.

--- John Smith <mikakigr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, but the thought of feeding chickens with
> chicken meat reminded me of
> the Mad Cow scare where I seem to have read that
> something was caused by

Never miss an email again!