livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Intensive Gardening

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: emitch@att.net, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Intensive Gardening
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:52:02 -0700

I didn't make it clear enough, my concern is also making home growing more
worthwhile, better production with less labor and lower cost. In the near
term we need many times the local commercial growers that we have now,
simply because most people won't know how and won't believe they need to
actually work to live. In the long term it's believed far more of our
population will be forced to grow more of their own food for financial
reasons and health reasons.