livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Intensive Gardening

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Intensive Gardening
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:08:31 -0600

Yeah, as you said:

 "I should mention again that far as I'm concerned this isn't about hobby
gardening but best production for survival and quality of life for families
and communities."

Which means using all available tools, and getting as many people to try it as possible.  If computers make it less daunting, then that's a good thing.  I realize that your focus is commercial market gardening, but every little bit of home production helps.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz