livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Introduction and Thanks

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: yarrow@sfo.com
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Introduction and Thanks
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:07:46 -0700

Title: Re: [Livingontheland] Introduction and Thanks
Did you find any trap crops that worked for cucumber beetles (or was that the reason for giving up the project)?

I'm an older Cal Poly-SLO grad student interested in sustainable agriculture. I had to give up a study project on trap crops and cucumber beetles. I replaced it with a new one involving micronutrient study on greenhouse grown rice and a fava bean root growth and root to shoot ratio.
-Sheila Baker