livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Introduction and Thanks

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Sheila Baker <she4bikes@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Introduction and Thanks
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

Just to say thanks millions for allowing me onto this list. I am interested in this topic and know that I will gain so much from it.
I'm an older Cal Poly-SLO grad student interested in sustainable agriculture. I had to give up a study project on trap crops and cucumber beetles. I replaced it with a new one involving micronutrient study on greenhouse grown rice and a fava bean root growth and root to shoot ratio.
Should be good and I plan to glean as much info from this list as possible.
-Sheila Baker