livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Mounds

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Carrie Shepard <carrieshepard@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Mounds
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

Art,

There is a book out, but i have to call my friend and ask the title again, that i just scanned that lists all sorts of artifacts and their northern europe or phoenecian origination.  The native americans were not native, they came from elsewhere.  In OK there are similar mounds and ruins and artifacts.

Carrie

I have searched every way I know and I can't find any information that
pertains to these mounds. I suspect they predate the Native Americans we
know but I can't prove it. I found a couple of arrows on one of the mounds