livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Congrats to Harvey

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: chaogrrl <chaogrrl@yahoo.com>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Congrats to Harvey
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:53:11 -0700 (PDT)

Got my Countryside Mag yesterday and the first thing I read
was a wonderful article by Harvey - Achieving Food
Independence on the Modern Homestead part 1. A
comprehensive overview focusing on (what else)
soil-building! Congratulations Harvey on a great read.

By the way, Countryside is a very good resource for people
attempting to live on the land, or reaching for
sustainability, however you want to call it. My favorite in
the 'homesteading' genre.

Laura in Wisconsin