livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Garden Conference by the University of Arizona

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Soilsecrets@aol.com
  • To: BUYOAKS@aol.com
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Garden Conference by the University of Arizona
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 14:29:38 EDT

Hi,

The Garden Conference by the University of Arizona and the Arizona Cooperative Extension Service has asked me to be the Keynote Speaker this year.  The dates are October 13 and 14 and it's being held in beautiful Pinetop Arizona.  See the attached link for details.

I speak often in the surrounding states but rarely see my fellow New Mexicans attending, and I sure like to see more of use getting out and learning about landscaping with sustainability and water conservation in mind. Please pass this on if you can to help get more of us out to learn.  Hope to see you there!

Michael Martin Melendrez

  • [Livingontheland] Garden Conference by the University of Arizona, Soilsecrets, 08/05/2006