livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Wheat is the new oil

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Greg and April" <gregandapril@earthlink.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Wheat is the new oil
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:52:31 -0600

I don't know, un-eaten food is crop waste ( at least to me ).

I know of one guy that goes around to all the bars in his area leaves tanks with them, and the bars dump all the left over beverages into the tanks. He later picks the liquid up and checks for alcohol content and sugar content. If the alcohol content is high enough, he distils it, for fuel.

At least to me that is one way to utilize a type of crop waste.

Greg H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harvey Ussery" <huboxwood@earthlink.net>