livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Ethanol's Dirty Little Secrets ---

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Ethanol's Dirty Little Secrets ---
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:51:43 -0600

I agree, Mark; my original point is still the same. We've done it to
ourselves, we've dishonored the land, we're depleting the resources,
nobody's coming to save us. The earth will not allow us to keep on
destroying. We need to do what we can to live sustainably as individuals,
families, and communities. On the land.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to
foster its renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry