livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Soil test results

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Greg Bell <gregbell@znet.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Soil test results
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:05:42 +1000 (EST)

Just one question - what exactly will you be able to do with the
information? How will it be useful? Then I'll respond further.

not sure what you're asking. what i'll be able to do with the information is learn, and possibly apply it to my current situation. i'm not a commercial farmer getting free consulting, or writing a book, if that's what you're asking.

~gb