livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Soil test results

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Soil test results
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:21:33 -0600

Just one question - what exactly will you be able to do with the
information? How will it be useful? Then I'll respond further.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933