livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cultivating beneficial soil fungi to increase yields

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cultivating beneficial soil fungi to increase yields
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:27:46 -0600

That whole bogus business of carbon credits is a government program, a
loophole for pollution. Sustainable practices for feeding ourselves is
widely demonstrated and researched, and millions of families could be
taking advantage of them and be self employed in a time of corporate
outsourcing and pension bankruptcies.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net