livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] anecdotal evidence

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] anecdotal evidence
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:34:52 -0600

Agreed, Mark. And the mycorrhizal connection is one of the most widely
studied and demonstrated features of modern soil science. Humus-building
cover crops, composting, crop rotation, all of these are proven practices.
Now no-till or "conservation tillage" is coming into its own, and theory
and practice are coming together to debunk the industrial-chemical approach
to growing. Gimmicks come and go.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net