livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] compost

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] compost
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:31:27 -0600

I can't imagine why you'd pay $40 per yard for compost on a large scale,
unless you're trying to fail financially. You don't know more economical
practices on that scale for soil improvement?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net

The outstanding scientific discovery of the twentieth century is not
television, or radio, but rather the complexity of the land organism. Only
those who know the most about it can appreciate how little we know about
it.
- Aldo Leopold in Round River, 1933