labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] FW: [NAFEX] bunnies & rootstock

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "'Ontario Fruit Explorers'" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] FW: [NAFEX] bunnies & rootstock
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:14:44 -0400

Biz,

Hi,

I am curious if my scion selection passes muster? (ie: diameter size and number of available buds, quality of buds, etc.)

I am anxious to meet up with you and swap the various things we have for each other.

I will be potting up the apple seedlings you have for me into large pots.  The plan at the farm orchard is to rearrange things, take down the standard trees, and add more dwarfs, but farmers, like rural Italians move at a glacial pace.  Ha, ha, ha!  For some reason spring planting and tractor repairs take priority.  What are they thinking?  Ha, ha, ha!

Later,

Tom