labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] FW: [NAFEX] Whip and tongue with two different sicons?

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Joe Boles" <jo.bo@rogers.com>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] FW: [NAFEX] Whip and tongue with two different sicons?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:31:01 -0400

Thankyou Biz.
----- Original Message -----
From: Biz Storms
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:49 AM

Good morning to the group

I have pasted this entry from nafex over to our group - and was wondering if
anyone has tried this? I am looking at experimenting with cleft grafts on a
group of trees that I'm renting from a neighbour's orchard. I also might
give this a go with bald spots in my own orchard, instead of trying to
encourage dormant buds to sprout.

To Joe and Joe - I'll be posting your Ashmead's Kernel scionwood this
afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Cheers, Bizmark.