labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Apples -Limoncella / Annurca

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Apples -Limoncella / Annurca
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:48:52 -0500

Hi,

Yes, but how do we get the scions into our grubby waiting hands?

At least mine are grubby.

Do you have the Canadian Harrow Gene Bank inventory?

It was supposed to go online years ago, but it takes the programers forever to get it up and translated into both English and French.

How do we get the stuff?

Later,
Tom