labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Apples -Limoncella / Annurca

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Ontario Fruit Explorers" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Apples -Limoncella / Annurca
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:45:51 -0500

Tom,

If you go into www.brogdale.org , which is the National Gene Bank equivalent for England, you'll find separate listings for Limoncella and Annurca. Then have a nice toodle around, breathe deeply to increase oxygen flow to correct lightheadedness, and make numerous wishes that we could have such an amazing apple collection to access scion wood. I can't wait to see when the other fruit collections come online. Between Brogdale and Keepers - who needs chocolate? Don't forget to check out seeds savers exchange for all the wonderful Irish apples - www.irishseedsavers.ie and click on saving native apples, then go into apple catalogue.

Tom, can you send me your address information off list - I have some Lady scionwood for you. Just cut it yesterday, and it's a reasonable diameter considering that Lady can be kinda spindly. I'll mail it out to you tomorrow, so you'll have it for Thursday.

Cheers, Bizmark
Creemore Zone 5

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>