labruscagrape - Re: [LabruscaGrape] Modifying "foxy" flavor

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [LabruscaGrape] Modifying "foxy" flavor
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:45:55 -0500

Hi,

That is what I doing at this very moment. I had some wine that did not turn
out the best (assorted white vinifera). Because I do not believe it will have
a long shelf life, as I drink it I mix it with some Crandall cyser
(honey/fresh cider/Crandall juice). Not a bad little blend.

Still wish the cyser had a lower alcohol content, as it kicks like a mule,
hence the blend.

Later,
Tom