internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Someone's copied my entire site!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Someone's copied my entire site!
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:52:46 -0500

On Jan 17, 2009, at 6:09 AM, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
Yup, thanks. We're talking to the ISP right now.

It appears your efforts are having some effect - the site is down right
now (no DNS entries).

At least the offending site is down. From what Steve said I'm assuming taking the domain name away from the offending owner would take quite a bit more time.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - H. Simpson