internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Copyright violation notification service?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Márcia <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Copyright violation notification service?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:40:04 -0500

>> ... hundreds of instances of people just copying our proprietary reports
and claiming the content as their own.

Not sure if this suggestion will be helpful, but if those reports are
graphics on your site, I'd add a huge watermark to them, if they are not
images, maybe you should consider converting them to images with a
watermark, and a link offering to send more detailed reports to prospective
clients upon request.