internetworkers - [internetworkers] iPhone 2.0 upgrade turns my iPhone into a brick

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] iPhone 2.0 upgrade turns my iPhone into a brick
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:58:51 -0400

FYI, the upgrade was available this morning, and the installation went fine, but the final step is to connect to Apple and authorize the phone, and it appears that site is hammered.  Right now my iPhone is an expensive brick, darn it.

If you were thinking of upgrading your iPhone 1.0 it would be a good idea to wait.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~G.K. Chesterton