internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for ChurchWebsite

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for ChurchWebsite
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:17:47 -0500

I’m partial to Joomla because it is easy to use. My little ole pea brain requires ease of use. In addition to my company web site, I also got Joomla in use at Eastern NC section of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and triangleopensource.org.

It is guaranteed not to crack, dent, chip or peel and does not have that stale aftertaste.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997 with Managed Services, IT Outsourcing and Network Communications Systems for Voice, Video and Data

NeuseEmailFooter