internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for Church Website -- and siteground

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for Church Website -- and siteground
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:27:46 -0500

Susan,

There are a couple of people on the civicrm-dev list who are having serious problems with siteground. See
http://www.nabble.com/another-alpha-released-...-to15365032s15986.html#a15472110

Also check http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/Hosting+provider+information
It has some notes about Godaddy.

Judy Hallman
davidbr AT davidbr.com wrote:
Susan:

This place says they have sites for six bucks a month.
http://www.siteground.com/tutorials/index.htm

It could be a quick way to check it out.

Dave