internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther L <esther-L AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] In Search of a Good CMS Solution for
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:15:21 -0500

Same thing happened to a website for an organization that I'm involved in - in wordpress. PHP vulnerability.
Esther Lumsdon

mailing list for security vulnerabilities:
http://www.vulnwatch.org/ for Bugtraq

Tarus Balog wrote:

I am beginning to hate PHP. A vulnerability in Joomla caused my web server to be p0wned, and I've spent the day basing it and bringing it back.

Let's not talk about Joomla.

-T

P.S. Yeah, I should have updated as fast as possible, but for the life of me I can't find any sort of Joomla announce mailing list and I just didn't know about it.

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax: +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus AT opennms.org URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481 512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

-- Esther L., esther-L AT mailsnare.net or esther-L AT alumni.virginia.edu
Speaking only for myself.