internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] orphanage project

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] orphanage project
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:03:00 -0400

I must admit that the second thing that occured to me was that there
must be a good joke to make involving the 419 scam. And even though it
is in incredibly poor taste, my lizard brain is still trying to think up
that joke.

On a more serious note, I also want to make a modest pledge, but the
pledge page doesn't seem to be working.

http://abomeyorphanageproject.org/makeapledge.htm

There are only entry fields for name, contact info and a comment, but no
"submit" button or payment options. I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.12 on XP
and enabled scripts for this site. Am I missing something?

Thomas