internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] FW: Bavarian Hefeweizen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] FW: Bavarian Hefeweizen
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:10:00 -0400

Cold does reduce your ability to taste. Among other things it constricts the blood flow that feed the taste buds. This is not to say you taste nothing just that some flavors can only be detected at lower temperatures. You would taste more flavor if that said cream soda was warm...you just may not like some of the flavors you perceive.

Phillip Rhodes wrote: