internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] FW: Bavarian Hefeweizen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Magnus <magnus AT trilug.org>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] FW: Bavarian Hefeweizen
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 21:29:44 -0400

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
> or Duck Rabbit, or Rogue (For anyone who cares,
> Rogue Brutal Bitter is now available in 6 packs... Don't confuse this with
> the "Special Bitter"-- the Brutal Bitter is stunningly better)

Ahhhh I think I still have one Rogue Dead Guy Ale left in the fridge.

Finished off the last of the Old Rasputin last night.

In North Raleigh, the best beer selection I've found has been at Lowes
Foods on Strickland Ave. Actually better than Total Beer & Wine (I
think that was the name of it... huge wine selection, so/so beer
selection) and the Whole Foods or whatever it is called these days...
they have some good beers but not much variety.

I also have some Highland Oatmeal Porter in the fridge. Good stuff!
I'm totally hooked on their Highland Ale when I go out so I had to try
their porter (if you couldn't tell, I love dark beers)