internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] combustion/chemical-free lawn care?
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:25:52 -0400

on Sun, May 20, 2007 at 04:23:25PM -0400, Magnus wrote:
> Greg Brown wrote:
> > If you can get the 18v cordless Black and Decker Grasshog. I think
> > you'll like it.
>

> You just inspired a futile search for a similar product by Ryobi (since
> I already have and enjoy using my 18v Ryobi power tools). Unfortunately
> they don't make such a beast but they did have an 18v leaf blower, which
> is something else we happen to be in the market for.

I must say, before I moved into my house I viewed the invention of the
leaf blower as grounds for a petition to introduce a new circle of Hell.
But I have three pecan trees, and after the first forty-bag raking
season I buckled under and reserved my seat in the Fiery Place. I tried
to get a blower that rated as "quiet", and have been reasonably happy
with the Echo. It's gas powered (learned my lesson WRT electric tools
when I damn near electrocuted myself with the electric hedge trimmer)
but fairly quiet and very powerful.

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/